The formal complaints procedure is intended to ensure that all complaints are handled fairly, consistently and wherever possible resolved to the complainant’s satisfaction. Craven Vehicle Services’
responsibility will be to deal reasonably and sensitively with the complaint; take action where appropriate.
If you have a Complaint
- Complaints can be made by letter, email or telephone at: Craven Vehicle Services Ltd, Norfolk Street, Colne, Lancashire BB8 9JH
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01282 864991
- We will acknowledge receipt of the complaint by the customers preferred response method, within5 working days and with the objective of resolving the dispute within 30 working days.
- All complaints are investigated and managed by a Director of the business.
- We aim to resolve all complaints as quickly as possible, and will keep you informed of the progressof the investigation. If it is to possible to reach a prompt conclusion, we will contact the customer with an explanation, and set out expected timescales by which matters should be resolved.
- We aim to resolve all our customer complaints internally. If, however, the customer is not satisfiedwith final outcome of or complaints procedure, they are able to contact The Financial Ombudsman, details can be found at: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/contact/index.html Non-financial complaints can be directed to Trading Standards.
- The customer may also contact the BVRLA Conciliation Service as an approved Alternative Dispute Resolution Service. Details can be found at www.bvrla.co.uk or by